Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2024

Welcome to my Insta Spot Travel - Japan

Being loved and crazy for Japan ever since i'm a kid. I only started travelled to Japan on year 2019 December. My first Japan trip is merely a 6 days trips to Osaka , Kyoto and Nara. 

Immediately returned to Singapore after the trip, it was the big "Border Shut Down" from 2020 to 2022 (A full 2 years unable to travel). After a substantial waiting period, gradually many countries' border subsequently begin to open its border for travelling. Thus, when Japan begins to open its border from November 2022, I made another trip to Tokyo and some surrounding prefectures during December 2022.

Here, I wish to record all my Japan's travelling with many photos / videos I have taken to share with all of you. And shall categorise by its Perfectures. One of my greatest wish is to be able to travel extensively to whole Japan and exploring all 47 Perfectures in different seasons.

So, stay tuned for it.

1 comment:

  1. Discover the thrill of tennis wagering with Japan Open Betting ID at **GaneshOnlineBook**. Our platform provides secure, fast, and user-friendly access to all betting markets of the Japan Open. Whether you’re a casual fan or a passionate bettor, our Japan Open Betting ID ensures seamless betting, live odds, and exciting opportunities to maximize your wins. Trust GaneshOnlineBook for a reliable and enjoyable tennis betting experience. Get your **Japan Open Betting ID** today and take your game to the next level!

    ReplyDelete